Sécheron brings decades of experience designing and manufacturing power contactor solutions for the railway industry and the energy-intensive industries, as well as for renewable energies and e-mobility. Their BMS, SEC, and HS Contactors can be configured to meet a wide variety of needs, including line contactors, converter switches, permanent-magnet synchronous motor (PMSM) switches, traction circuit reconfiguration contactors, charging contactors, HVAC switches, auxiliary circuit isolating switches, and more.
The Secheron BMS range with its large panel of configurations and options, can also be mechanically and electrically coupled to the charging contactor type PCC18, enabling the delivery of smart intergated units for functions of line & charging contactors functions as well as for separation & charging contactors.
Secheron Contactors can be delivered on a stand-alone basis or in modules integrated into a customers line breaker boxes and converter boxes. For a turnkey solution, they can also be integrateinto Secheron’s smart, compact MODBOX® high-voltage enclosures with other high- and low-voltage functions for the electrical safety, measurement, and control of the traction chain.
For proven design, and long service records, features include:
- DC applications or AC applications up to 400 Hz
- Number of poles: 1, 2 or 3 (synchronized or independent)
- BMS09… & BMS18… can be delivered with integrated charging contactor PCC18
- Rated Voltage 900 VDC/VAC; 1,800 VDC; 2,000VAC; 3,600 VDC/AC
- Current range from 20 A to 1800 A
- Making & breaking capacity matching operational needs
- Short-time withstand currents adapted to applications
- Electromagnetic closing
- Control voltage from 24 to 220 VDC
- Auxiliary contacts for main contact position indication
- Operational frequency from C1 (light duty) to C3 (heavy duty)
- Efficient also for low current interruptions
- Most compact and lighter from the market
- Smaller arc chute for AC applications
- Vertical & horizontal installation
- Suitable for ambient temperature – 40°C to +70°C
- Reference standards: IEC 60077-2, EN 50567, IEC 61373
- Insulation material according to EN 45545-2