The new CEMBRE LD-16B 36V battery rail drilling machine attaches the renowned mechanical transmission of CEMBRE’s existing machines to a casing newly designed to optimize air circulation around the latest developments in electric motor and battery technology.
ECODRILL features an innovative “drilling assistance” indicator of colored LEDs which helps the operator to optimize the force applied leading to savings in power consumption and increased life of consumable cutters.
Time, effort and handtools required to set up the LD-16B are dramatically reduced by its compatibility with new Cembre CY Broach cutters having ‘Quick’ push/turn shanks and a new ‘double-sided’ template kit that allows machine location on two different rail profiles by a simple inversion of side plates. Powerful LED work area illumination and a Rainproof cowl help avoid operational interruptions.
The main features of the ECODRILL include:
- Needs no combustible fuel or mains power: the powerful 36V 6.2Ah battery promotes safe remote working
- Zero Emissions: no fumes to pollute underground and tunnel working
- Very low acoustic impact: allows night work in urban areas
- Low HAV levels: helps safeguard operators physical health
- Optimized effort: LED indication of spindle advance lever force conserves power
- Powerful LEDs light work area: for precise positioning and safety in the dark
- Integrated battery: minimizes size and weight
- Interlocked switch: to avoid accidental activation
- Fast fit broach cutter: compatible with Weldon shank and ‘Quick’ push/turn couplings
- Rapid charging: 55min for full battery charge