CEMBRE‘s Electrical Bonding System has been studied, projected and realized by Cembre since 1988 after a deep analysis of existing electrical connection systems
and their performances.
The aim of the CEMBRE system is to provide a general and substantial improvement on the most important characteristics of the contact between the rail and electric cables including:
- extremely low resistance (in terms of micro-ohms);
- easy installation procedures;
- short installation time (less than one minute for each operation);
- possibility of disconnection / connection of attached cables.
- cold extruded (requires no heating to the rail)
After extensive tests in laboratory and years of adaptation in the field, the system has been globally recognized as totally reliable and perfectly matching the above listed requirements.
The stsyem relies on a number of recommended steps, all of which are performed with tools and equipment supplied by CEMBRE, to guarantee the best and most reliable results.