When developing the new HANNING & KAHL Point Machine H715, the decisive role was influenced by the requirements jointly defined by Austrian ÖBB, Swiss SBB, and German DB. This equipment offers maximum availability, high safety integrity, and a low maintenance requirement, enabling tram operators to provide safe and efficient transportation.
The application range of this innovative point machine stretches from line networks for heavy rail, local public transport and freight transportation to industrial and harbour railways. The trend-setting point machine H715 can be integrated into all kinds of flat-bottom points with various gauges.
Together with an external locking system it ensures safe performance with regard to route setting, securing point tongues in end positions and permanent tongue monitoring. Implementation of the required safety functions and the resulting operational safety of point machine H715 fulfil the highest requirements of CENELEC EN 50129 SIL 4.
Point machines in existing point systems can easily be replaced by the H715 as both the mechanical and electrical interfaces are compatible.
The key attributes of the 715 series include:
- Swift change between left and right installation – without retrofitting the hydraulic unit
- Unique visual check of lock engagement and monitoring elements
- Open electric interface allows simple adaptation to different control and interlocking requirements
- Hydraulic drive system provides constant setting force over entire service life
- Low-maintenance thanks to lubricant-free ball and sliding bearings
- Top cover opening for manual setting with all available cranks
- Installation in hollow bearer possible (optional)
- Protection class IP54 in compliance with EN 60529