CEMBRE enhances its rail maintenance product range with the battery-powered torque control TW-18B wrench that is a focal point of technology. The pre-set torque parameters allow the user to work quicker and more effectively.
The TW-18B Battery-powered calibrated torque control wrench specifically designed for railway fixings up to 250Nm. It comprises of a colour display, complete with pre-set programs and internal memory so the user can certify work carried out.
Data can be stored on a removable USB stick to make it easier to print work certificates.
The main features of the Battery Impact Wrench include:
- Ergonimic and compact: designed to allow the user to work in a comfortable position.
- Wertical applications: specifically designed for railway fixings up to 250Nm.
- Low vibration: extremely low vibration and noise impact.
- Robust, minimal maintenance: robust epicyclic gearing mechanics and a brushless motor.
- Work certification: colour display, complete with pre-set programs and internal memory.
- Rainproof: the high IP44M protection makes it suitable for working in the rain.
- Night light: Equipped with powerful LED lights to illuminate the workspace at night.
The TW-18B can also be mounted on to the CS-EU Support Trolley. The trolley is designed to offer maximum support to operators when drilling sleepers and/or tightening or loosening mechanical elements such as screws or bolts.
The CS-EU trolley safely supports NR battery powered impact wrenches and SD drills during their use or transport.